This information is especially important for NEW students:
- As a general reminder, your email for school is your username plus @slabeeber.org
Example: If my username is akopp my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Always use your slabeeber.org email to log in to school websites and Chromebooks.
- If you are using your own Mac or PC computer you can log onto our portal directly from www.slabeeber.org, following the instructions in this video.
- If you are using your own Chromebook you must log in to the computer with your sla @ beeber credentials given by your advisor. You can then proceed to www.slabeeber.org.
- If having trouble logging into the HP Chromebook provided by the SDP please follow this simple log in guide.
- If you need help logging into our school portal check out this video. It will help you navigate to google classroom and canvas, to access assignments and class meeting links.
New Students and Downloading Zoom:
For new students, using either the school district distributed laptop or a computer of their own, please download the zoom extension found here.
For ALL students, if you are in need of tech support please fill out a ticket on https://slatechworks.mojohelpdesk.com/, a staff member will reach out shortly to assist you.
Instructions for filling out a ticket can be found here.
If you have general questions or need help with logging on to the school domain email email@example.com with your student’s first and last name and explain the issues.
Our current hours for technology support are by appointment due to COVID-19, for us to assist you properly a ticket must be filled out on our online system to make an appointment.